This competition happens every two years in rotation with the European Steel Design Awards.
The Awards are open to steel and composite bridges of which steel structures were designed or fabricated in the ECCS Full member countries. They are dedicated to the owner, architects, engineers and steelwork contractors of each outstanding steel bridge project submitted.
This year the competition opens to International contestants, who should submit their project directly to ECCS. Other submissions have to be sent through the ECCS members, the national constructional steelwork associations.
This year again ECCS is very grateful to gather such an expert jury:
- Pavel RYJACEK, Czech Constructional Steelwork Association
- Dennis RADEMACHER, Chairman of the ECCS Bridge Committee
- Georg PENDL, President of the Architects’ Council of Europe
- Aris CHATZIDAKIS, President Elect of the European Council of Civil Engineers
- Roman KOUCKY, Architect and Head of Metropolitan Plan Office, Prague Institute of Planning and Development
- Lasse KILVAER, Chairman of ECCS Awards and Architecture Committee
- Véronique DEHAN, ECCS Secretary General
The jury will select the best projects answering criteria defined into the Call for Entries here attached.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.