10th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON STEEL BRIDGES - for A Green Planet
6th European Steel Bridges Awards Ceremony
- Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: 8 July 2022
- Notification of Acceptance to Authors: 22 July 2022
- Deadline for Submission of Final Papers: 15 August 2022
- Final Acceptance: 29 August 2022
- Technical Tour to the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge: 20 September 2022
- Symposium: 21-22 September 2022
Climate change and environmental degradation are an existential threat to Europe and the world. To overcome these challenges, Europe needs a new growth strategy that transforms the Union into a modern, resource-efficient and competitive economy where
- there are no net emissions of greenhouse gases by 2050
- economic growth is decoupled from resource use
- no person and no place is left behind
The European Green Deal is the EU roadmap for making the EU's economy sustainable. This will happen by turning climate and environmental challenges into opportunities across all policy areas and making the transition just and inclusive for all.
Building and renovating policy area: Start a ‘renovation wave’ here.
The PROGRESS project provides methodologies, tools and recommendations on reusing steel-based components from existing and planned buildings.
More information is available here.
PROGRESS in an EU funded project under RFCS, the Research Fund for Coal and Steel
International Colloquium on Stability and Ductility of Steel Structures (SDSS 2022)
14-16 September 2022, University of Aveiro, Portugal
For more information, visit the conference website
- ECCS Technical Committee
European Steel Design Awards
High Performance Steel Structures Research Council