Eurosteel Amsterdam 2023 (12-14 September 2023)
- 15th September 2022, open site for submission of abstracts.
- 15th November 2022, deadline for submission of abstracts.
- 15th December 2022, notification of accepted abstracts.
- 1st April 2023, deadline for submission of the full papers.
- 1st June 2023, notification of accepted full papers.
- 15th June 2023, deadline for early bird registration.
Climate change and environmental degradation are an existential threat to Europe and the world. To overcome these challenges, Europe needs a new growth strategy that transforms the Union into a modern, resource-efficient and competitive economy where
- there are no net emissions of greenhouse gases by 2050
- economic growth is decoupled from resource use
- no person and no place is left behind
The European Green Deal is the EU roadmap for making the EU's economy sustainable. This will happen by turning climate and environmental challenges into opportunities across all policy areas and making the transition just and inclusive for all.
Building and renovating policy area: Start a ‘renovation wave’ here.
The PROGRESS project provides methodologies, tools and recommendations on reusing steel-based components from existing and planned buildings.
More information is available here.
PROGRESS in an EU funded project under RFCS, the Research Fund for Coal and Steel
- ECCS Technical Committee
European Steel Design Awards
High Performance Steel Structures Research Council